Thursday, March 06, 2003

LAZY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN

It has been 14 days since my last blog. I had a lot of things to write but somehow, everytime I open the net, I just feel lazy.

Last week week was a great week for me. Many of me friends pass the Bar exams and I was at the Supreme Court when the results were released. My cousin Kitkat had a succesful surgery and thanks to the Philippine Daily Inquirer, their publication has brought a lot of kind-hearted souls to my aunt and uncle who desperately needed financial assistance. They are now back in Bukidnon overflowing with gratitude and joy (and should I say leaving Manila without any debts from St. Lukes Hospital).

But, life is like a wheel, last week I am soo happy, now I am depressed. Money problem, well according to a tagalog cliches "Lilipas din ito."

No comments: