Monday, January 27, 2003

From the Spy in the Sandwich:

Dear Eric:

It's not that I have all the time in the world. Nope. I barely have time to breathe. I dunno... it's my nose for trivial things, I guess. And google.com definitely, and the fact that I've linked to so many blogs out there -- which never fail to turn up some strange thing or other. Plus all these websites that always guarantee anyone hours of breathless information overload. Surfing, my dear, is an art.

Ian

Yes, Ian dear, I now believe that surfing is an art which I need to learn. This would mean I would spend less time reading useless stories from my other yahoo groups. And yes, google is just great! Imagine, I was able to contact a friend I haven't talk to for six years through google. I just search for his name in the google and I was lead to his website. Great just GREAT!

No comments: