Tuesday, July 15, 2003

QUIZ TIME

I am bored. I am not doing anything, so I answered this quiz. I got this from one blog, I just forgot the site. here's the quiz:

Current Clothes: Light green long sleeves office barong, black slacks

Current Mood: Sleepy (wala akong tulog kagabi)

Current Music: "To love you more" by Celine Dion

Current Taste: after taste of Pepsi which I drank during lunch

Current Hair: Long back

Current Annoyance: Taxi Drivers na bastos at malakas mangikil!

Current Smell: Hugo Boss

Current thing that you should be doing: Sleeping

Current Desktop Picture: ten cute labrador puppies from Webshots

Current Book: Just finished Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Current CD in CD Player: Josh Groban

Current Video In VCR: Dumaguete Sex Scandal (hehehehehehe)

Current Color Of Toenails: Never colored my nails so its natural, pinkish

Current Refreshment: water

Current Worry: How will I budget my salary?

Current Crush: Meron Ba? Ang dami nila, di ko maisa-isa

Current Favorite Celebrity: Renee Z. and Lani Misalucha

LAST PERSON...

You Touched: Bea, the cute baby of my landlord

You Talked to: Mary Ann, my boss Secretary

You Hugged: A guy I met in the bar last night (hehehehehe, that is why I am sleepy)

You Had A Crush On: Sino ba sa kanila? They are still my crush now.

Who Broke Your Heart: I can't tell. Basta she this girl back in college.

FAVORITE...

Drink: Dalandan Juice

Color(s): blue

Movie: Chocolat, Ever After, My Best Friend's Wedding

Quote: "I may not be a tree at the top of the mountain. I may be a bush at the foot of the hill, but among the bushes I may be the best" (wish ko lang!)

ARE YOU...

Understanding: Yes

Open-minded: Yes

Insecure: Grabeh!

Interesting: Well people love to talk to me and hear my views, I must be interesting.

Hungry: No.

Friendly: Yes, although most of the people's first impression of me is that I am snobbish.

Smart: I think so.

Moody: Not really.

Childish: Nope

Independent: Very

Hard working: I am working on it.

Organized: Huh! You should see my desk, my closet and my bed! Kung ano ano na ang nakatambak!

Healthy: Thank goodness, yes!

Emotionally Stable: Yes

Shy: Yes, but most of the people interpret it as me being a snob. I am usually shy at first.

Difficult: If you did something the pissed me off, you will wish that you never met me!

Attractive: I have my good angles (hehehehehe)

Messy: My closet, my desk and my budget!

Thirsty: Nope

Responsible: Yes

Obsessed: Not really

Angry: I have my share of angst.

Sad: a little, but I am most of the time happy and doing okay

Trusting: Grabeh! So sobrang kong pag ka trusting, ilang beses na rin akong naloko.

Talkative: I can talk the whole night.

Original: I love to be original and I love person who values originality. Although, if there are things worth copying (and if legally allowed to do so), why not?

Ignored: sometimes

Reliable: Yes

Content: no, there are plenty of things I still want to have

Optimistic: My view of the future is quite bright.

Deep thinker: I love it when people challenge my reasoning. I analyze issue weighing every pros and cons, so I must be a deep thinker

Self-disciplined: wish ko lang

Sleepy: Very !

Lonely: I have friends, people to talk to, but I do not have somebody special. I am not in love even. So, would this qualify being lonely?

WHO DO YOU WANT TO...

Kill: Antoinette Taus

Slap: Ping Lacson, the PNP officials who were responsible for the escape of that Indonesian Terrorist, bus drivers who do not have any road discipline

Get Really Wasted With: Josh Hartnet

Be Like: Ewan McGregor, the guy is cute, can act and can sing! (unfair talaga ang world!)

Talk To Online: my friends


No comments: