Tuesday, September 21, 2004

LIGHTER

I should have made this announcement two months ago, but better late than never.

Ladies and gentlemen, on my first day at Slimmers World, I was weighed and hit the scales at 175 lbs. At 28 year old and with a 5'8" height, I was clearly overweight (di ba obvious?! Hehehehehehe). Friends, I am happy to announce today that I am now officially weighed at 155 lbs or 20 lbs less from my weight four months ago. That has been my weight for the almost two months now.

No, I did not take any medicines nor made a visit to the clinic of Vicky Bello. I have been working out at least four times a week for the past four months. I do aerobic exerices (tae-bo, hip-hop aero, bench, hi-lo) and started lifting weights. I have also observed my diet. I ate less carbohydrates, more fruits and protein and fiber rich food. For two months I ate only 3 pcs of skyflakes and coffee for breakfast , one cup of rice and a choice of not so fatty food (I have no choice since I only buy my food in the canteen) for lunch, and wheat bread and tuna or corn beef for dinner.

I was actually surprised that I I enjoyed doing it. There use to be a time when I dread even at that thought of having to allocate some time for physical activities.

I love my gym! Gym time is always fun time at Slimmers World Salcedo. I am happy to be working out with people who have a good sense of humor. Since I love dancing, it wouldn't be surprising that all these new aerobic exerices (hip-hop, latin aero, aero jam) would be interesting to me.

Now, all I am concentrating is gaining more muscles. Yes, I dream of having a body like Marc Nelson and I am working on it! I still do my aerobic exerices.

I feel healthy today and I love the feeling. It nice to walk knowing that your legs would not be strained because of your weight. I feel sexy, not that I have those sexy muscles, but the thought of dancing with sweat running down your body looks sexy to me. I feel good, I breathe easier now.

I feel great!

No comments: