Saturday, February 12, 2005

BIRTHDAY BOY

There used to be a time when my parents would throw a party for me in celebration of my birthday. It ended, however, as circumstances changed. That was when I have two younger sisters already and the economic situation has become difficult. I still celebrate my birthday after that, but it is different from the pictures below.


On my third birdthday with My late father, my elder sis and my mom (I do not have any memory of this party. I was three!, the picture has become my memory). Posted by Hello


Trying to be a model on my fourth birthday. Posted by Hello


Blowing the candles on my pinochio inspired cake on my 5th birthday. Posted by Hello


The guests on my 5th birthday party. Posted by Hello


Cutting my robot cake on my sixth birthday. Posted by Hello


My cake on my 8th birthday party. And the throwing of party ends here. Posted by Hello

I don't have a picture of my seventh birthday party. I remember celebrating it in my senior kindergarten class and my mom forgot to bring the camera.

* * *

I am 29 year old now. One more year before I turn 30. I don't know, there must be something about 30 that makes people dread about that age? As for me, however, I still feel that I am young. Your age may add every year, but your heart can always stay young forever. Youth is a state of mind. (Hahahahahaha. I am actually convincing myself!)

But I am happy now. At 29, I am back in law school and I lost weight already. I made this promise on my 27th birthyday and it is only last year that I was able to fulfill it. I am actually looking forward, with optimism, for the years ahead.

No comments: