Thursday, October 12, 2006

PHILIPPINES 3000

Talented and creative persons are not boring.

Trust them to organize a party for you and you will have one hell of a good time. For me, tWS Christmas Party in December 1996 was one of the parties I could never forget. I was with a group of talented, funny, crazy and creative people and boy! did we have a good time! To quote Ian, we stopped Dumaguete's traffic. Why? These pictures will tell you why.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting The News Staff, (l-r) Me, Erma, Jade, Elgie, Tulalang, Jen-jen

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting The bunch of crazy, funny, talented and creative people

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Me and Dinah hosting the "show"

Of course, the picture alone won't tell how much fun we had that night. Let the people who are there tell you the story. HEHEHEHEHEHE!

1 comment:

Damon said...

Hey, I just noticed the comment left on my blog...thanks for stopping by. It has been quite a while since our days at Silliman. I hope your future in Manila is bright and successful.