Thursday, December 11, 2003

AUTHOGRAPH TIME

i am: Simply Eric
i want: a brand new cellphone (although a Josh Groban’ Closer CD will do)
i have: 300 pesos in my wallet
i wish: that I could have more money this Christmas
i hate: Panfilo Lacson, Korina Sanches and Erwin Tulfo
i miss: Dumaguete and Silliman in those days when I was still with my friends, Doltz Hall when I was still residing there.
i fear: things I did in the past will come and haunt me in the future.
i hear: the voice of my boss talking to somebody over the phone
i search: for peace of mind and someone to love who will love me in return.
i wonder: what it is to be really straight.
i regret: not doing my best when I was still student where I could have graduated with honors
i love: my mother, my sisters, my friends
i ache: for pan de coco, rice (I am on a diet!)
i always: play solitaire in my PC
i am not: a quiet person
i dance: most of the time
i sing: always!
i cry: when the thing that I am watching (TV or Movie) moves me to tears.
i write: legal pleadings
i win: in Extemporaneous and speaking Contest and Quiz Bees
i lose: any sporting event
i confuse: Susan Roces and Helen Gamboa
i need: have my teeth fix and enroll in a gym
i should: be more diligent with my diet
my father thinks I am: My father is dead
my mother thinks I am: earning a lot, which is not true
my ex-boyfriend thinks I am: I don’t have an ex-boyfriend nor an ex girl friend!
three things you are often complimented for: resourcefulness, work, voice
I get embarrassed when: I say something “awful” in public
animal cruelty: is awful!
I keep a diary: I don’tl
I like to cook: yes
I have a secret I have not shared with anyone: a lot
I am in love: I am not in love (eros) with anyone now!
I set my watch a few minutes ahead: nope, I set it on time
I bite my fingernails: I don’t bite my fingernails, its yucky for me!
I believe in love: I am a hopelessly romantic fool!
the cutest female I know: Bea, one year old daughter of my landlord
the weirdest person i know: Ritchie Galon!
the Loudest Person I know: Johann Quisumbing (a member of the Praise Team of the Union Church of Manila). Once this person talks (which is always) you would want to cover his mouth!
the Sexiest Person I Know: Andrea del Rosario! I love her!
the Person that Knows the Most about me: my friends
most Boring Teacher: My Introduction to Law Teacher
my most overused phrase: Grabee!, putcha, gago, basically
the last image/thought before sleep: anything on TV/how succesful am I with my diet and exercise
my best feature: my eyes, color and texture of my skin, my brain!
Inside joke: can’t think of anyt
ake a shower everyday: Yes
have a(any) crush(es): Andrea del Rosario, an unknown church mate ( haven’t had the courage to ask for his name) an officemate (same reason) and JOSH GROBAN!
want to get married: yeah, to someone whom I really really love and who knows me and would be willing to take me despite of who I am.
have any tattoos/where?: nope and never!
piercing/where?: none, although I would love to have my ear pierced where I can place one small diamond stud
get motion sickness: happened only twice, inside the supercat going to CDO (from Dumaguete) and inside my boss’ RAV-4 driven by the late Manong Remy on our way to Bacolod
think you're a health freak: not yet
get along with parents: kinda
thunderstorms: are fun to listen to when you’re in bed talking about anything with friends

No comments: