Wednesday, June 02, 2004

CALL ME TANGA!

For the fourth time, I lost my cellphone again!

Yesterday, as I was hurrying up to get off the cab since I was late, I failed to notice that my cellphone fell of from the side pocket of my pants. It was already too late when I discovered that it was lost. I was already in my office when I learned that I don't have my cellphone in my pocket. I tried calling my number through our landline but what I got was a busy tone.

I was really intending to buy a new one. My nokia 3310 is quite antiquated. What pissed me of was that it goes with it my SIM card. Good thing, I have a list of my friends numbers. Bad thing is, I don't have the list of darth vader and I don't know how to get in touch with him! That thing really sucks!

Who is darth vader? ask Beth.

No comments: