Tuesday, November 19, 2002

CHANGE TITLE

Well, if you have been following my blogspot, you would know that I changed the title of this page. From the "TagaBukid in the City", I now changed it to "Mga Kwentong Bus, Atbp.". Why the change? I just fell the title is appropriate for what I am writing in this so called "online diary". While it is true that I grow in the mountains of Bukdinon (making me the Taga-bukid) and now living in this metropolis, much of the things that are written here were not exactly related to my being "taga-bukid". Most, if not all, of the stories in this page happened while I am taking the bus (on my way to our office in Legaspi Village or on my way home at Palanan, Makati City) or they were ideas and thoughts concocted while I am inside those buses (or other modes of transportation) that ply the busy streets of Metro Manila. So I believe the new title is more appropriate.

No comments: