Wednesday, September 03, 2003

100 BEST THINGS ABOUT BEING A GAY MAN
(Second Installment)


26. Your car has an amusing female name. I don't have a car

27. You're the only one at your high school reunion who looks a lot
better than you did in high school. Yes! All my other classmates in high school seems to lost a lot of years in their life (nalusyang in Bisaya), I even look better than those who were considered hunks when we were still in high school

28. You've got at least one framed picture of a pet. I don't have a pet

29. If your mattress could talk, it would be Joan Rivers. huh!

30. You know that sex complicates things. Yes, I do. But I still love it. I don't have sex though with my close friends, I find it incestous

31. You know that being called a "cheap slut" isn't actually an
insult. I am a slut, I transfer from one bed to another and I love it!

32. There's a married guy somewhere who is terrified of you. A lot! And when I saw them in the malls with their girl friends or wives, they would go the opposite directions. I just love the look on their face when they saw me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

33. Nobody tells you what to do in bed...unless you tell them what to
tell you. I am the master in Bed and my partners are the slaves. But I am the master who would teach my slaves to treat me like a slave, I just love it!

34. You have a medicine chest stocked for any occasion. I don't have a medicine chest

35. You have at least one movie musical on video. NO, but I have the soundtrack of Chicago, would that qualify?

36. You're not embarrassed to sing in a piano bar. Why should I? I have a good voice!

37. You're embarrassed by people who sing in piano bars. Unless their voice is awful

38. You never hold a grudge for longer than a decade or two. I am a forgiving person

39. You know how to make an entrance. If I love to, I will. But most of the time, I like it when I am unnoticed

40. You know when to make an exit. same as above

41. You worry about people you don't even know - like Liza Minnelli. I worry about a lot of people because I am a caring person by nature

42. You choose the most fabulous greeting cards. I choose cards for what it says, not on how it looks

43. You know how to program your VCR. I do

44. You've got sunscreen at every conceivable SPF level. I only have a moisturizer with SPF 15

45. You have a cologne display worthy of Bloomingdales. Nada

46. You understand, viscerally, Joan Crawford. I don't watch Joan Crawford

47. Some of your best friends are your ex lovers. I don't have an ex-lovers. But yes, some of my good friends now are those I once share a bed with.

48. You know when to play dumb. Yes

49. You know what to do for a hangover. I rarely have hangover

50. Yes, you do have a condom. I always have two hidden in my wallet (in case of emergency)

No comments: