Tuesday, September 23, 2003

MY MEASLES ARE GONE!

I had my much needed rest over the weekend. And I need to be sick just to have that rest.

I was infected with German Measles last Thursday. At first, I thought it was just prickly heat. But then, some tiny red spots started to appear on my face (anything on my face can cause panic for me), I finally decided to see a doctor.

Well, it was a German Measles my doctor said and its contagious. Which means, I have to stay in the house (just a note, if you have one don't come near a pregnant women, you migth infect her and the infection will cause some abnormalities on the baby). Funny, I was really feeling ok, my body is a little bit weak but I have no fever and no dizzy spells. Except for that rashes over my body, I could have been in a perfect condition.

So I had my rest from work, from my Saturday and Sunday singing engagements and from my gimiks.

Today, I reported to the office. Which means, I am okay.

Thanks for those who prayed for me. It is sometimes nice to be given those cares and attention.

No comments: