Tuesday, October 14, 2003

LAZY DAYS

Here I am again. I am back to my lazy days.

I have a lot of things to talk, err, write about but I just couldn't bring myself to write the first word. All day, i sit just staring at the PC monitor yet, I can't start anything.

Probably because all my "writing energy" has been foucsed lately on the Appellants Brief that I have to compose for one of our client. Draining it is for me because I have to start from scratch. I don't know how to write an Appellants Brief and worst, I don't know anything about the legal issues (redemption, moral damages, etc.) involve. So while learning the nuances on how make an Appellant's brief acceptable to the magistrate at the Court of Appeals, I also need to learn about these issues. Worst,I need to double time because I have a deadline to meet.

I need to go back to law school!

Hopefully I would be going back to school next year. I finally found a good school after that stupid Ateneo denied my application because I am a transferee even if I was willing to go back to first year. Pray for me guys, I will be taking the exams sometime this November for the Juris Doctor-MBA program of De La Salle University and Far Eastern University. This is a five-year dual degree program which will enable me to have a Juris Doctor (this is a doctorate degree for law as opposed to the usual Bachelor of Law degree that is common in all law school in the Philippines, Ateneo also have a JD program) and a Master in Business Administration after graduation. Our (see I am claiming it na!) campus is located at RCBC Plaza in Ayala Avenue, one of the prime business location in the country.

Ooops! I wrote something already. Hehehehehe

No comments: