Sunday, December 22, 2002

CHRISTMAS RUSH IN DIVISORIA!

So I watched all the TV Talk shows advising to do your Christmas Shopping early. So I've heard how terrible Divisoria would be during the Christmas season. But why did I still went there and shop on a Saturday before Christmas?

Answer is simple. Much as I would like to shop early, I don't have the money. I only got enough money to buy for my family's presents only last Friday. And that money is not enough to shop at the malls of Makati (even so, Glorietta is also crowded). So I went to Tutuban center at 10 in the morning. It wasn't really terrible. Yes, there were plenty of people, but it is not that plenty where one could no longer move. Probably, if you go shop outside Tutuban, that is where you will find difficulty.

Oh!, Did I tell you what I bought? All I can say is they are nice pieces and its cost is within my budget.

No comments: