Tuesday, December 17, 2002

I am sick!

That is what I paid for for a weekend of fun! Sometimes, our body never learns to cooperate!

I was in Basilica (as usual!) last Friday with my friend Lloyd. Other than the fun, we were in search of a man, any pleasing man that would bring us to bed. But that didn't happen in Basilica. By 1:00 a.m., we transferred to Jefz Cafe along Leon Ginto only to find out that the place is already deserted at 1:00 early saturday morning, except for the two gay host and that fat lady host who sung as if she is the only singer in the place. Too bad, Jefz happens to be the pioneer in sing-along bars in Malate.

Lloyd and I decided to try our luck along España. If Lloyd was unlucky (he wasn't able to find one), I was luckier that night (or so I thought). I met a guy named Jhong. When asked why is he at España at that time, he answered he was waiting for his borad mates (what a good excuse). Jhong claimed that he looks like Dingdong Dantes, although I don't find him that way, he was nevertheless cute with a good body. We ended in one of those sleazy motel near Quiapo.

I went home at 5 a.m. with Jhong making kulit of me buying him a load for his cellphone (duh! I didn't give in of course, I got what I want na! hehehehehehe).

I was able to sleep at around 5:30 a.m. only to be awaken by the persistent ringing of my cellphone at 10 a.m. It was my boss calling and he needs to make a press release about a SEC resolution that is expected to come out by monday. I was in the office by 11 a.m. and went home again at 1:00 p.m., slept for an hour and by 4 I was back at our office to meet my officemates. We were going to my boss' house in Alabang for our Christmas Party. I need to be there because the big boss of the insurance company, where my boss is the SVP, will be there and they would hopefully take me as one of the regular employees of the company (in case you're wondering, I am being employed personally by my boss).

We have to go home at 10 p.m. I slept at 11 p.m. and wake up at 6 a.m. Sunday morning for my Church practice.

8:45 church service.

By 10 a.m. I was with my aunt and we were on our way to Las Piñas to help her pack her stuff since she just moved to her new condo along Taft. we were over by 3 p.m. and were on our way to Taft by 4 p.m.

By 6 p.m. I went back to the church to watch the "Gloria" a Christmas cantata by Antonio Vivaldi which featured the artist like Jai Sabas-Aracama, Lisa Cabahug and the Manila Shymphonmic Orchestra II. By 11 p.m. I was back at home.

By 12 midnight my body gave in.

I was sick the whole day yesterday.

Now I am back in the office although I am not feeling well.

No comments: