Thursday, December 05, 2002

How can one ascertain that he is ready for a married life?

I asked this because I just received a news that my friend Morris and Ellen are getting married on the 21st of December. Both are two or three years younger than me.

What is really in the mind of a man when he asked the girl to marry him? And what is in the mind of the girl when she accepts the proposal?

Marriage is a big step that one must seriously consider. How are we going to arrive at such decisions?

I am asking these questions probably because I have never been so in love to contemplate marriage. I hope that I will be able to experience the feeling of a groom-to-be. It could be the best feeling one could ever have. Honestly people, despite my preference, I still don't discount the possibilty of falling in love with a girl again. So in love that I would want to live a monogamous life with her for the rest of our lives.

Ano na ba 'tong sinasabi ko? I am such a hopelessly romantic fool!

No comments: