Sunday, December 22, 2002

CHRISTMAS RUSH TOO!

Today is a Sunday and I am in the office.

Well, our office is a less than 50 meters away from the Union Church of Manila. So after church I came here to finish what is it that needs to be done. I am leaving for the BUKID on the 24th and will be back on the first week of January. If there is a Christmas Rush for shopping, this is another from of Christmas Rush.

This means also that I might not be blogging for quite sometime. You know, our place in the mountains is not that advance. Yes, It has a cellsite, but internet? I don't know and that remains to be seen. If I will be able to blog between the 25th and January 2, that means, there is hope in the Bukid. ( I am so mean, do i need to say something like that about my birthplace?)

No comments: